Monday 5 March 2012

Final Piece

Final Piece

Above is my final piece. I have change my front cover and double page spreads a lot since my draft. My front cover now has a slightly different colour scheme from my original draft. I have also removed the red lines and the gradient from the background. Instead I have a slight light behind the image drawing more attention to my cover model as she is considered to be an iconic star by my audience. Some sell lines have been deleted and they're now all down one side of the page. However I have kept the sell line of thefree poster the same at the bottom as well as the 'guitar pick' competition plug.
My contents has stayed around the same, I have just added article information under the titles and have edited my subscription box so that now it contains an editors note.
As for my double page spreads I have added a profile for my artist and have changed the opacity of the photo so that it is clearer. I have also changed the three pictures at the bottom of the page. For my second double page spread I have changed the font and colour of the text so that it doesn't appear to be so merged together as before my font was impact and at times it is hard to read. I changed the colour so that it can be seen over the image behind it. As my text was now darker I could change the opacity of the image to make the slightly darker too. I also made an extra double page spread. This contains the bulk of my article as well as feature images at the top and bottom of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment