Monday 5 March 2012

Audience Feedback

Feedback for Magazine


I asked people who fit into my target audience to comment on my magazine so far so that I knew what I needed to change. I got some useful constructive criticism which has now allowed me to change aspects of my page. My contents page got the most positive feedback which meant that I changed that the least. However my front cover and double page spreads need to be edited as sometimes the text of images aren't has clear or effective as they could be. I found getting audience feedback useful as I need to get my magazine looking as professional as possible and I also need it to a appeal to my target audience. Therefore my getting this feedback I can get pointed in the right direction for what my audience do want.

No comments:

Post a Comment