Monday 21 November 2011

Double Page Spreads

I have chosen to design three double page spreads. The first is a introductory page which willl have a full bleed image of my artist on the left hand side. Whilst on the right there will be a small introductory paragraph. My title is 'Mia on Music' as my artists name is 'Mia Shaw' and the aliterative title is catchy and will hopefully be memorable for the audience. The topic of the article is entertainment as well as informative.      



My second page has a pull quote on the left hand side and a picture below it. The main article then starts on the right and will flow in to a interview. The title of this page is 'Shaw'ly Not. This is a play on words of my artists name again to help the audience remember her and to give a quirky side to the article.







My last page as just a basic layout as this will hold the bulk of the article. There are spaces for pictures, but most of the information will be on this page. That is why it doesn't have a title as it's just a follow on.

No comments:

Post a Comment